BYE BYE ESO

These 4 years of my life have been very important for me. The first day, I was very nervous because I didn't know who would be with me in my class. I wanted to be together with my friends from primary school like Alba,Carla.. Then that year I got to know my best friend Adelina, who is the best person for me now, too. She was very kind and she was always helping me when I need it her. I met my friends from Sant Pere Pescador. 
Second of eso was the best year for me. In the class I went with all my friends. Because it was a very funny class and all the boys were very crazy. The teachers were very upset with us but my marks were bad. We went to Barcelona but it was a boring trip for me. 
Third of eso was a different year, I made new friends like Marta and Mireia( one year ago they made me sick ). In this year I studied a lot, my marks were better and I knew what I wanted to do in my future: Social baccalaureate.
Fourth of Eso it was THE SPECIAL year. I started looking at my future, all my options... The best of this year was the trip to Italy with all my friends. It was the first time I was flying on a plane. 
I think all these, are things that I'll remember always. 

Some photos about this four years: 



Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog