MY BEST HOLIDAYS

This year I had my best holidays. I went with my best friend and her parents. That was our wish.
We went to Italy by car , it was a long trip, fourteen hours in the car!
But when we arrived it was extremely beautiful . We stayed in Italy for nine perfect days in a camping. The camping was very big. We played all the sports that we like. 
Every day we visited a different place. We went sightseeing, we take a lot of photos. My favourite place was Roma. Roma is the capital of Italy, but there someone stole my mobile phone, and I was very sad...
Aniway we had a very good time, I didn't meet any friend in Italy, because I didn't understand the lenguage but the people were amazing. 
After these days we had to return to Spain.  It was a very long way but I wanted to see my family again.

Resultat d'imatges de italy roma

Comentaris

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Entrades populars d'aquest blog